You started out with a dream to build a company, to create something significant, to maybe change the world.
Now you lead a growing startup. You have constant decisions to make with no easy answers. Your team needs attention, and your board needs managing. You work long hours and never feel ahead of your to-do list. You don’t have time for the things you are know are most important. And there are unrelenting questioning, critical voices in your head. Sound familiar?
Let's talk so you can learn how to:
- Learn quickly to be a better leader for your company
- Strategically prioritize your time
- Form and manage a leadership team
- Lead rigorous, excellent execution
- Delegate to your team – and coach them to be better coaches for their own employees
- Manage your board effectively